Situated in the pretty village of West Clandon, Summers is a grand 16th and part 17th century village residence, discreetly situated behind a magnificent high red brick wall. The house featured in an article in Country Life in May 1916 which referred to the re-modelling and extension it underwent in 1902 at the hands of Edwin Lutyens.
Accommodation is spacious and well laid out with a magnificent Music Room (drawing room), dining room and three further reception rooms, together with a large kitchen with separate breakfast room. Upstairs there are five/six principle bedrooms, four with ensuite facilities.
The property also includes a staff flat with separate entrance and a two-room studio (formerly the Old Granary). Formal gardens surround the house and there is a fenced paddock of approaching 4 acres.
|inside the house|
Offers in the region of £3.5 million are invited by Hamptons International. For more information please call Hamptons on +44 (0)1483 572864